Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

progress

Well, I haven't made as much progress in my sewing as I had hoped.  HOWEVER.....I am almost back to my normal routine, which should make getting back to sewing a bit easier.

Bills have been paid as much as I can until the next payday, groceries have been bought and meals have been planned.  Kids are getting back to their normal routine, though we did have an issue with our son this week and his poor decision making. 

So far, I've made 6 sets of burp cloths in girly prints and am starting on the boy prints and the neutral sets.  Next up I have fleece to get through....lots and lots of fleece.  Some will be turned into blankets, and some will be turned into hats and matching scarves.  With any luck, this will deplete the piles that have taken over my workroom floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment