Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

de-railed and ready to de-stash

Sewing has been derailed for a couple of days....my fault.  I will be finishing up a skirt and working on a dress, then I will be pulling things out to sell as I destash my workroom.  I'm not even upset about it, which is interesting. 

I'm planning on going through my fabrics, beads, beading supplies, notions, buttons, ribbons, every dang craft supply that I have crammed in my workroom.

I'm hoping that, by de-stashing my room, I will have a little extra money to put into savings, and LOTS more room to work in. 

I'm planning on sewing more for the family and for charities but I need the actual space to do the work......will post more tomorrow...skirt only needs a hem and a zipper, then I can move on to DDs polka dot dress for the 101st day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment