Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Snewing!!

No, not a typo...it's snowing and sewing combined.  So....I had a list of things I wanted to do since we got about 9 inches of snow.....

I fixed the patch on hubby's coat, made a jumper for a friend's little baby, finished the Dr. Seuss skirt for my daughter, and got a red dress cut out for myself (not the original pattern, but another one I liked).

Here is the proof:










And of course, pictures of the children in the snow:








So....now we have a 2 hour delay because they don't want to risk b uses of children on narrow roads with black ice....but....it's time to head to the doc's office because T's croupy barking cough is not getting better even though he's using an inhaler, and now R is starting to cough as well...joy joy.....NOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment