Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Time getting away from me

SO....ok, it's March 18th.....after all the crap of the past few weeks, I decided to take a look and see what NEEDED to get done in the shortest time....well, that would be DD's Easter outfit...all cut out, need to locate my interfacing, then get to work on it....if the children would just be in school for a full week, I might be able to do it (last week, DD had abdominal issues on Tuesday, DS came home with a migraine on Wednesday - turns out he hadn't taken his meds, and DD got hit in the face with an errant kickball on Thursday)....we are waiting to hear if her nose has been broken again...xrays weren't in office yesterday as we had been told they would be.

I don't want ot actually PLAN anything because, every time I try to make plans, things go horribly awry....so, I'm HOPING to get to DDs Easter outfit this week, DH wanted my help in getting some sheet rock up in what will eventually be his office, I have to call the orthodontist's office to see if they are making appointments for June since that is when he wanted DD to come back in for an evaluation to determine if it was the proper time to put spacers in (small mouth, no room for her adult teeth), and then I need to get back to listing items in my Etsy shop so that I can clear things out....phew...oh, and of course, I've got the little Easter goody bags to make for DDs class and the teachers/secretaries....

I will be making copies of some review tests for the children and if they blow through them, I will move them on to the next level for our summer school program....thinking of 1-2 pages of school stuff M-F (only takes about 30 minutes at the most), cooking on Monday and Wednesday, sewing on Tuesday and Thursday, nothing extra on Friday as we can use that for local field trips and such.....and each day will have some form of planned exercise....I am determined that both children will actually grow some this summer...it's not as hard for DD, but for DS, to be smaller than all his peers is not a pleasant thing....hoping that if I get him started on a regular, fun exercise program, he will continue it and by the end of summer, he will at least be 5' (he's close, but still...an 11yo how weighs less than 70lbs...even though he eats regularly??)....

Argh...time to hang some laundry and pray the rain holds off until evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment