Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 26, 2018

What's the point?

I know I said I would be back to post meal plans once things had settled down, but nobody bothers commenting any more, so I really don't see the point in trying to keep up with the blog.

Maybe when I can get some more things listed in my Etsy shop, but there's only so many hours in the day and so many things that need to be addressed, that really, a blog isn't high priority.

Originally, I started this as a way to try and get my crafts out to more people, but then that fell by the wayside - raising 2 children, 1 with autism, took a lot of my time.  Now that I'm back to crafting, I have 2 teenagers that are struggling with expectations and obligations, 1 who is old enough to be driving, but has yet to get his license, and the other who absolutely HATES her online classes (yet begged to be pulled from the public school after the incident with a male teacher and the increase in bullying that she was dealing with and nothing being done about it)….so, I guess I"m going on yet another indefinite break.

Which will take some stress off me, and hopefully allow me to spend more time turning out new items for sale, going to local craft fairs/shows, and figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.

Thanks to those who actually read my ramblings

No comments:

Post a Comment